rideBMX

afixridebmx

spirit of insomnia..

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 by afiq

me nvr go school today..

go to doctor..first time i go to doctor talking about insomnia..
plus other stuff...

go to my favourite doctor(;
located at tampines..
y she became my favourite doctor?
bcoz she find that shes e only doctor that would care to talk..
not just about the sickness---even my problems(personal)

enter e room...
sit down n talk-talk

she :have u been to ns?
me:nah...
she :then u must have been growing this while..
me: [laughs]
she: okey what cn i do for u today?
me: i had running nose & phlegm..
she: okey...i'll give u some medicine..
me: ouhhkkey.

me: urm..theres this thing i want to ask..
she: go on..
me : i got problems sleeping):
she: afiq.. i got this problems too last years..
what i did was..eat well...when i eat more vege & fruits n my digestion better..sleep better..
me: ouh..
she: whats ur diets like?do you eat heavy dinner?
me :sometimes...
she: afiq..we live in this world which were divided into 2--- spiritual n (forget)
n the spirit of insomnia cn struck us anytime..
me : o.O
she: when this happened to me - i pray..
me: ouhkk..i've try some solutions but it doesnt work at times..
she: well u r very young u know..u should get a gd sleep...
she:i giv u mc for today ...coz u need a rest..
me: okey(yahoo!)(hahha)

then chit chat..
sempat eh..

at last she gave 2 days mc sia..
happy!hahha..
bcoz she likes me i guess,lol
tk lah..she wants me to have a rest..

Filed under having  

0 comments: