rideBMX

afixridebmx

Monday, April 20, 2009 by afiq


hop to tire tap/slap
credit to furqan..
n yah click to enlarge!


lets talk bout yesterday,
the night before i didnt get to sleep was doing my F&N..
than i had last minute plan to go to sunset trails(tampines)
coz i miss trails! n im pausing bmx soon..so take this opportunity ah..
went there with my lil bros...
on my way there decide to buy some drinks coz im already sweating like hell..
then i realised i didnt bring my wallet!
wtf!
ask my bro they bring $$
& they dont..

just hope that we cn survive..
but im sure that we wont last long at the trails...
as it was fcuking hotttt...

when i reach there i cn tell nobody had been playing the trail..
as theres many2 grass ...where the do the dirt jumps
& race.
which i use too...coz i start bmx from race to streets..
as streets r more fun..
race event wasnt much held..
n i gt my self in in 3 events..

which is;
Miz 29 mini race 08 (2nd)
sunset trails 07 (3rd)
sunset trails o8 (4th)(open category)

after that shawal call me ask me to follow him go TM...
meet some girls...

then i say NO!

call him bk ask him if i can get a drink coz his house wasnt that far..
he said YES, with condition which is to tag wif him at TM...
n at tt time i was considering..

Then hafizah sis called me n she wants to meet up at tamp..
coz hafizah gave me something which is some kinda keychain with A on it..
wat a coincidence..
so called shawal bk...agree with him..
so go his house...drink some water , so as my bros..
coz we are thirsty like hell..

then i sent my lil bro bk n meet shawal at bustop..
didnt have time to change also...
n i gt mud & blood stain on my shirt...
n thats bad..

so reach there n call hafizah sis..
meet up..
she gave me...

then i sent shawal to the girls n went home..
didnt follow him..
HAHHA....

coz i gt tution wat!
which i just remember..
crap right..
i know..

will post more pichas soon!
k go!

Filed under having  

0 comments: