rideBMX

afixridebmx

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 by afiq


picture taken in e newspaper


my problems stay unsolved..
i didnt realised that i had this problems..
only my mom does..

my mom told me that i had `this` since i was young
which mayb arnd p5??
im nt sure either..
seriously am nt aware till..
my mom talk this to my form teacher...
then i realised.

&
is the reason Y for today & all the days i`ve been absent from school..


my mom tried to find a medicine/solution ..
she tried giving me honey with all e herbs in it..n some
other medicine or supplements..
i can see that she tried..

on my part..didnt really know what to do..
use to take pills or cough medicine to doss of myself..
so that i can go to sleep..n that was e past
i have stop! bcoz its been affecting my health ..to be exact my stamina..
n others which i may not know.[maybe]


its been 2 days that i didnt get a sleep..
a nap yes..which only lasted less than 2 hours..

& the longest time was 3 1/2 day..
& every time it will complete wif 1 whole day of sleeping..
n thats where it affected my school days..

i didnt care much coz i thought that everything gonna be fine..
n it would only take time..n now i came to realise that im wrong,,



anyone had a solution to this?
help me.. i had insomnia..


Filed under having  

0 comments: