rideBMX

afixridebmx

love youghart

Saturday, April 4, 2009 by afiq


^my favorite^


didnt went to school today, nt feeling well
coz my asshole still got blood,fcuk..
pity me :p
hahhha..

so went to darul aman mosque,solat jumaat.
then i saw wak tanjong student doing some donation card,`think so`
suddenly, fizah n feeza `pop in mind,lol`
hahhha..
was actually hoping that feeza was there...
n turn out that none of them was feeza,err...

then..balek pat mrt eunos go to toilet .
this student from al-junied gt bleeding nose..
was like,wth-blood was flowing like fcuk..
so his was otp wif his mom...
so i ask him to pinch his nose...
he like ignore me...
hey! im trying to help you...
bet he didnt trust me bout that..
St John Ambulance cadet was here....juz listen u fcuk!!
so than e cleaner gave him e tissue...
he still didnt do as i instructed..
then i walk away..'dissapointed'

i go to nenek house..
see im good grandson XD
so just slack at her house...
teman nenek..coz she was alone at her house..

b4 i went home i get myself a youghart!!
i love youghart since i was a tiny miny boy..
hahha..

as normal..
friday night=riding night..

nothing much happened will post some photo of it in my next post..

till then..thanks bitch for reading my blog!
hahhha..k chaw..

0 comments: