rideBMX

afixridebmx

finding a solution

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 by afiq


A random picha from my photography.
picha taken in KL.

nice?hahhha..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

im just scared that the same thing will happened to me,
syafiqah fren told me that she used to b a timer,
thats y i was disappointed.didnt want her to play this game on me,

after all, i had try my best to love her the way she is,
despite i`ve gt the wrong person..
it was khairiah that i intersted in..
but didnt wanted to make syafiqah sad about it..

n now im on like reply 20% of her msg- no mood.
n she didnt even explain clearly about adli..

currently i finding a solution how to leave her,
this may sounds bad- but i have too..
i think that we are not compatible,
after all she have kept many secrets from me.


well the gd news is ...my fon is back..
YEAH!!!

Filed under having  

0 comments: