rideBMX

afixridebmx

fly kite

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 by afiq


almost late for school today..
n yesterday was faiz birthday..
n i bought him a animal t-shirt..

but decided to giv him when we were on our way bk home..
so that he does not need too bring that paper bag @school..
then he msg me..sunguh touching ah bro..hahha..

thenthen..
get myself bubble tea n went home..

as today windy
my lil bro wants to fly a kite.. i agree..
temankn..coz i dunno how to play..
headed down to the field which is just infront of my house..
picha are above..

get bored..kite didnt go much high..
so do something else lor..
took my bike n try to do something n i ended u doing..
HOP MANUAL!
between the tong sampah..

my bro took this clip..n this was e 3rd attempt..
k go watch!hahha..
enjoy..!


Filed under , having  

0 comments: