rideBMX

afixridebmx

Monday, April 20, 2009 by afiq




im trying my best to nt contacting syafiqah..
i have my reasons..
which i bet syafiqah wouldnt want me to tell..
kinda personal..

even though..
sometimes i miss her..
no doubt.

but is about time i move on...
n she told me that i had played her feelings...
what about mine..

i also made up story that i burn her love letter...
so that she would b angry..& eventually
hate me..
but actually the letter r still safe in my wallet..

ignored her phone calls, msg....
but just now i pick up..
she wants to meet up, should i?
mayb for e last time??

talk like about 20minutes..
then i hang up..
she call bk,,,
i reject..

n yah im trying to make her hate me like hell!!

well i guess is just matter of time..sooner or later..
shes gonna hate me...


that day @ sst trails



hah,,,nie budak2 mama...tkde keje..

Filed under having  

0 comments: