rideBMX

afixridebmx

Sunday, April 26, 2009 by afiq



imy.
i stole this thing from syafiqah's wallet/purse.
n currently e only things that i have from her
is ;
e letter,
her late slip (stolen)&
some mini drawings tt she drew it for me..

its been 3 days nt contacting her..
i told her nt to contact me ...
n worse i`ve told her i changed my no.

im i doin e ryte thing?huh?
tell me..

but sometimes when i think about what she had done to me...
all those lies,
secrets tt she hide from me..
forget what she had said to me..
broke all her promises
&
all e things tt suppose to b special..
r nt seems to b anymore..

well i guess..she already hate me..
coz i've been rejecting her calls..
nt replying her msg..
chat otf with boring tone..
n more..

i just need time to think it over..u know..

will i lost something i f i lose syafiqah??

i dunno..

& e worst thing..
i've actually in love with e wrong person..
its nt syafiqah tt i want at 1st..its her fren..
fariz get me wrong no.
we're confused during tt time..
should have ask her personally..
but its my mistake nt fariz..
totally not his..
but thanks anyway..

then i try to love syafiqah e way she is,
but i can see tt shes nt...



Patah hati sangat menyakitkn hati.
dan aku telah membuat keputusan utk pergi dari hidupmu
utk selamanya,
kerana ku telah meragukn cinta mu.
maafkn aku.





Filed under having  

0 comments: