rideBMX

afixridebmx

^___^

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 by afiq

last night, chat otp with hafizah...
shes in Indonesia..
only managed to talk about 40minutes as my card was only 10bucks.
long time,nvr talk to her..


then chat otp wif fieqah..
its hard for me..
to tell her that we should stop contacting each other..
n i have reasons to it.

Today,
i can say that i miss her..
her msg, her wake up call-yah she wake me up..
almost every morning..


after school meet farooq n hakim..
last minute planning...we headed to grandlink..
played pool..

Yeah!!
as per normal im still holding e tittle..
no one won me..
but i must say ..the first game was intense --
long time nvr play wat..hahha..
hakim potted almost all the ball,
while im still struggling ..
but i managed to catch up..

I'VE WON THE GAME!!

next we played call of duty 4..
again..they team up n try to defeat me..
but cannot..n i holding on to the highest rank..

then decided to went home as i need to b back b4 10.30..
so they wanted to had their dinner at Tampines Mall.
im sorry guys..really need to rush home...

so i took bus 21..
then...i realise this girl was looking at me...but trough the reflection
of the windows..smiling some-more..
then..both of them seat beside me,btw
i was seating at the back..
n the one that looks at me was fair..more likely to b arab or english..
n shes beautiful..
huh..
she keep tilting her head n look at me..n it veryvery obvious..

she:okey jgk..
fren:aah..
she:amcm kalaw aku mtk no. dier kaw kasi aku $30 ,$50..
fren:die mcm budak baik je..
she:aah..

Eyh...jgn lah ckp kuat2...
aku nie org melayu...aku paham...
btw my no. worth more then 50 bucks..(hahhha)
then2...
ble turon she waves at me ^_^
shes from eastspring i guess..shes still in her uniform..
will find out...hahhha..
just joking..but really wants to bump wif her again,lol


alryte...many2 homeworks need to b done...
n i didnt get to sleep last night..
hopefully i still gt the energy..[TIRED]





Filed under having  

0 comments: