rideBMX

afixridebmx

Saturday, August 8, 2009 by afiq



national day celebration at school..
was okey lah.. i wore the badminton T..no other red shirt wat..
well my class organized some games..

then..
friday night.. what do u expect ? ride uh..im now break less..i took out my break..
coz it keep on giving me problems..n now it looks clean..yeah
well actually wanted to do some filming but then ended up..just riding..
n i found out tt everyone tt go town n ecp trip had sunburn..!
as for me it started at my nose n now my arms..

n i broke my toe nail..n gt pedal slip on my shin..
as for my bike.. i broke 2 spoke for my front wheelset..while attempting smith grind..
n worse..zaf trying to take out my spoke..so that he can tune it..
but ended up bursting my tube..nice or wat?
but was lucky enough tt the bike shop was not close ..gt my tube n 2 spoke replace..


the apek kedai did not fix e spoke properly !
i just realized it when polishing my rims...which is today afternoon..
should have fix it myself..
aku sungguh geram dgn apek kedai..
wat ever it is - ppl make mistake.

an old fren just msg me,
and my pan-pal just text me too.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

n i have made some changes to the things i want.

canon 1000D > canon 500D
fit Dak frame > federal twilight frame

reasons;
canon 500D are way better n it has HD video recording.
as for the frame it suits me as it has longer top tube n chain stay.



p/s : fren u r not sorry.

ok bye.

Filed under having  

0 comments: