rideBMX

afixridebmx

Monday, August 10, 2009 by afiq



apology to faiz n shawal [for nt helping u guys washing mr neelan car n
gg to watch e fireworks]
- n firdaus n james. [ had to cancel our session today for e video thingy]

sorry guys i gt family matters gg on.
hope u guys understand.

1st i must replace my brother class..
juz imagine aku ajar ngaji..hahha!
i was hoping tt if i take over his class i
would able to go town wif faiz n shawal..
my mom agree to let me go out..

but then..plan were nt as plan..
theres a changes here n there..
so i ended up in geylang wif my family..

finding our baju kurong..so this year would b
Align Centerlight cream which actually close to white for guys,
as for my sisters n mom they had light pink..
my baju was e hardest to find..
coz im too big for children size n too small for adult size..
my brothers gt their baju kurong at 2nd chance n mine at silver house..
nt sure bout my mom n sis..

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

btw i found this picha n my bike was there!
picha taken by freddy foo on BYOB ghetto jam..
n i tell u this -e picha show 2/5 of bike tt present on tt event.



if u eye r POWER enough u cn find my ride,
clue : wif white cable

k
go!

Filed under having  

0 comments: