rideBMX

afixridebmx

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 by afiq



im nt sure what got into me..
but lately i gt frustated easily..
n i will just throw a trick without thinking of its danger n i dont know Y.
gt myself a few big bruise a the back of my body,
a great impact at my head with sounds effect..now my body aching like fcuk.. plus a salah urat at my neck..

whats more? i broke my spec..
nice or wat? i just hold it normally.
n the next thing i know part of the frame drop..
look..? wats happening..
n i cant get my spec replace..mommy have a very tight budget this month..
so i am gg to get a new spec myself? just like the current spec i bought using my own $$??
no! im broke too! for the timing im gg to plaster/ tape it.

sunday- went to dafiq bro weddings..
he n farooq just came bk from Australia..
they continue their study over there..
n now they r on holiday..


_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

today an old fren just came bk from her overseas country too...
she wants me to pick her up at aiport..but i cant.. family issue..
n i somehow feel guilty..dont ask me Y..

science practical..
i was fcuking blurr..
dunno wat to do.. i wet my pants sia!
i blow to much i guess..
as for phy - more worse
i dont understand at all..

afiq..afiq..
ape nk jad..

im so gonna fail my O.
i cn feel it.. n im sure about it..

+ only a few days b4 puase start.
+ i bought a new shit!! [will update soon]
Align Center

Filed under having  

0 comments: