rideBMX

afixridebmx

y?

Sunday, August 2, 2009 by afiq

'' Fiq, muka ko masuk dlm suratkhabar melayu kan.''

- khairul Faiz.


i woke up at 1pm.
yes..very late..i know.
khai text me- 1st person to let me know..hahha!

bcoz yesterday i go the BYOB jam..even though the fact tt im still sick.
but too bad, no photo coverage coz mom bring it to her workplace.
firdaus brother won B.I.K.E contest n highest stall- n tts mean he is gonna get his brother parts,
great isnt it? i hope tt i have a brother..hmm..

bk to e topic.
the picture in e newspaper - i wasnt wearing spec..
not trying to 'step coool' or wat so ever eh..
e picture was taken when i just woke up from bed..sofa to be exact.
n it was on my second day when im having my fever..
n yah remember tt previous post..yah tt day e picture was taken..

i came bk from the clinic wif mom..
my sis told me tt

'' ader org MUIS call..n ader org berite harian call, dorang kate nnti afiq masok suratkhabar about teen a.l.i.ve.''

n i though it was a prank..
coz when was e last time i go to teen a.l.i.v.e? b4 the jun holiday perhaps..
then the berite harian guy want to come my hse and do interview..
of course i say NO!
im sick.

so the inteview was trough fon..n i say yes to all their qn..
they say- they will make the word look beautiful..hahha...
thanks eh..
n my sis sent my picha over to them..
she told them i like to take picha-
wtf kn..bustd pe..so i punish her to sent the picha for me..

but then the org suratkhabar call bk n said..

Y all e picture he nvr smile?

my mom told them i nvr smile when taking picha..
thanks mom, u know me well.

n thats e reason Y my picture in the news paper is tt 1.
n i myself nt happy wif e picha.

okey. thanks for reading..
i havent finish do my coursewerk b n
im bad.
bye.



Filed under having  

0 comments: