rideBMX

afixridebmx

doubt/confusion

Sunday, August 23, 2009 by afiq

im in doubt and confusion..
things had not been good to me lately..
im turn into bad mood easily..
n it makes me wanna kill my brother hamster[hahha!]

i broke my spec..
my fon creating problems..
my school task also gt problem..
my sunday frame have nt set up..
im broke..penniless..
im in doubt of selling the seshin shithawkV2 frame.
filming have nt settle n its already puase..
i lost my ez-link card 4 e 2nd or 3rd time..
n pimples appearing at my face..
more..n..more

& i hope everything would b just fine..

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+




just incase i gone mad..n sell this frame..
i decide to post a bike check..
..here it goes..


frame: Seshin Shithawk V2
Handlebar: Fit sky high
Grips: Odi
Stem: fly potencia
Headset: FSA impact
Fork: sunday morning 2.1
Front wheelset: Gsport marmoset, marwi spoke, Odyssey 7KA rim, shadow balter tire
Rear wheelset: We the people hub - Durable ti spokes, Gsport ribcage rim - Odyssey path pylte tire 2.1
Seat: Demolition
Seat post: cheapo seatpost
Seat clamp: Db
Crankset: PrimoPro hollowbite, with Titanium spindle
Sprocket: Hoffman dinky 30t
BB: Mid BB(22)
Chain: KMC 510


coz there are already 2 potential buyer..
_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+


Selamat menyambut Bulan Ramadan..
ok go!



Filed under having  

0 comments: