rideBMX

afixridebmx

nt good..

Saturday, July 4, 2009 by afiq

things had been nt good lately..

Al- Fatihah to my uncle - Hamdan Bin Jaafar
he passed away due to- acute myocardinal infarction with cardiogenic shock

eventhough im nt that close wif him as he is staying in Melaka, i still feel e loss..
well my mom would have e great impact as my uncle really loves my mom n he even name his daughter after my mother's name.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

i myself have nt being well..
nt having a proper meal..
only seafood are served at my house..

i've tried to eat but ended up have rashes..n ulcer
i just hope things will be going to be fine soon..
really pls..

as i dont feel normall.
sedeh...
_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_


my fon pn buat prangai..
dier peh degil..ish3..
mcm aku jgk..

n i have changed my fon.
to G900.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_


lastly i will be gg to kampung to help out in e kenduri..
chey mcm paham je eh...
tapi kn aku serious nie..

so will be back sunday or monday morning..

k go !

Filed under having  

0 comments: