rideBMX

afixridebmx

lima Hari

Monday, June 29, 2009 by afiq

5 days n counting..
i nvr had a proper meal..y?
bcoz my maid asik masak SEAFOOD aje..
not being picky in eating...but i cant eat seafood..not all..but mostly..
if i eat..i will start scratching my body..my lips bengkak..etc..

how can i said to my maid nt too cook seafood??
when all of my family members enjoy eating it..
all those, wantan shrimp, asam pedas ikan pari, sambal udang, etc..

so i only eat..e mini chocolate bars tt i found in e fridge..
n went night comes..everybody when to sleep..
i go dapor masak maggii..for 5 days n counting..

then i also find out i cant eat peanut!!!
coz it will causes pimples..jus imagine how many mini MARS choclate bar have i eaten??
n now.. i have pimpleS...

n today nenek datang rumah..
so whats she gonna cook??
confem ader ikan..!!

alah..ape susah..makan luar je uh??
its nt tt i dont wants to eat outside..but
im saving money!! for what? nak kahwin..dh tk tahan nk kahwin beb..
hahha..
ish..tk lah..i saving to buy a hub..
its okey if dont get what i mean by 'hub'
i'll show u when i bought it...
so i actually plan to eat at school lah..
but then faiz told me

' eh kalaw kau dtg skola ...jangan lupe bwk makanan'

sad kn..
n now my weight confem turon..

n i got 2 days MC!!
wohoo..happy sia aku..
tkmo jealous..

k go!


tribute to mikaeel

Filed under having  

0 comments: