rideBMX

afixridebmx

..

Thursday, July 9, 2009 by afiq

.

..long time nvr update huh...

e kenduri arwah for my pakcik was a succes..
e best part was e food! at last i gt to eat all those rendang,etc
what i did? wash e plates with my cuz-elly,syamin n syahirah..
n i was e only guy..then stole my uncle rambutans..as e rambutans were
a lot! smpi pokok dier dh senget..so we r helping actually..[lauhgs]


then on wed-i gt a fight wif my mom...
on thurs-with my sis...
its seems that i cant get a sleep again..
so many things lingering on my mind..

nt being coming to school..
i know im such a badass..

n olevel.. r super near..
n im putting on a bad attitude,wtf..

i just hope things will b normal..
even though that would b a lie.
n i sounds like a problematic child--yes i am.


n i felt something were missing.
* i miss riding on my 'shit hawk' .

lastly all e best to u guys for e MT oral.


Filed under having  

0 comments: