rideBMX

afixridebmx

25/07/09

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 by afiq

Saturday
went to the Singapore extreme challenge..
then decided to head to somerset park..
all of us were separated into 2 groups..
first time ever i got lost in town..wtf..
we actually saw Liverpool at the Singapore river! great huh..
but then when we reach there the other group was already there..
on the way bk home saw reza(ex telok kurau students)..
he seems that he wanted to talk to me..i mean theres a lots of things he wants to say
with me or perhaps a chit chat..but i nvr lyn him..i sounds b**terd ryte?
actually i was nt feeling well..n was super hungry..
n my skin tone are getting darker..!

pichas are viewable at my facebook..
lazy to upload down here..

n that night itself i gt sick!fever..
every time i clench my fist i can feel the heat..
my eyes are watery..
but when i touch my forehead i dont feel my self hot..
that night i felt as if that huge pile of planks were dropping on me..

the next morning.. i started to cough..
my brother told me that i am 'hot'.. n he gave a thermometer.. n its 39.2..
so i ask my mom for my money..which she kept for me..
but she said that she wants to sent me to doctor..
but i say nvm..she still refuse to give me the money..
she ask me to wait for her..coz she is gg to orang kawin..
i was like wtf..hey im sick over here.. cant u see..

but i guess she doesn't wants to disappoint my auntie..
which she had planned together to go to the orang kawin..
but at least she could had give me the money..
coz seriously i cant take it..

then we go to e clinic..n she had to pay extra coz its sunday n it is after 2..
u see.. she should have sent me first ryte? or just give me the money..
haiyaa..
n i got 3 days mc..

then saw my schoolmate..Roslyndah(:
but the worse part i saw my madrsah fren..
i wasnt in a gd mood.. so i was wearing..
t-shirts, hood, home pants and slippers..
for goodness sake it was a hot day n im wearing hood,wtf?
plus she was e girl who admires me..
n i am super malu coz im so selekeh..
malu nyer..
eeeeeeee
i hate this shit mayn!

Filed under having  

0 comments: