rideBMX

afixridebmx

Sunday, May 10, 2009 by afiq




yesterday..

even though im still injured...especially my left knee..
but with e power of love..afiq do anything for bmx..k crap uh eh..
so irfan sms me wanted me to tag along wif him to bedok bowl..

somehow i gt some communication problems with mom...n she kept calling me...
n she knew tt my pp8 is low..urgh!
keep on asking when im going to come bk home...
i tell her..n she keep on reminding..

its great day for me..
but nt for Irfan..
he broke his front axle during noolie 180 attempt @ tampines sport hall.
i've told u 'flybikes' brand is nt gd...
they r only light but nt strong...then meet khalis..



luckily he gt 1 extra hub..
fix!fix!

afiq come bk @ 6.45

nothing much...just a mini clip ..
k go watch!

Untitled from afiq on Vimeo.



0 comments: