rideBMX

afixridebmx

Saturday, May 30, 2009 by afiq

Afiq just received a drug!
from e doctor..

went to clinic today..
meet my favorite doctor!
since e doctor...understands my problem..which is -
i gt problem going to sleep..

n she gave me this medicine which can doze me off..
this time - the drug r much more stronger than e previous 1..
so hopefully i gt a gd rest for e malay paper..

n all e best to all whose taking O!



one great News !

I will be running a ' prototype ' plastic pegs
Jason a local rider from Singapore Poly..are making his own plastic pegs..
as he finds that G-sport Plastic peg r ex..so before he mass produce..
he wanted some riders who grinds hardcore-ly to test it out..
n so far no one brake it...
he didnt pass to me directly--khalis n a few riders wanted me to run those pegs..
and Jason agree..
( thx for e trust guys)
i was e youngest guy to try it out..woohoo..
happy giler..!
best of all its white!
sweeeeeeet!


btw pegs are meant for stallin n grinding..
heres e pichas..





U like??
those r made from plastic....


BTW..
new partners in crime
Faiz n Shawal





Filed under having  

0 comments: