rideBMX

afixridebmx

Friday, May 15, 2009 by afiq

Just as i thought it wasnt my day..
coz i almost hit a lady bcoz it was too dark *night vision off*
she shouted..i make a GREAT turn to avoid it..n yes i didnt hit her..
then a guy giv me a GREAT push...bcoz he thought that i almost hit him when
im doing fakie
n yah i was seriously shock to the max...Y the fcuk he push me..
but then i was cool..relax..

then otw home...
then i pass by the white sand primary ledge..
& i give a try..
n yah remember e time gt a great injury?
this ledge i was talking about.

at last!!

i have been trying to clear this thing a month ago..
n now i did it..

thanks to Firdaus who was there for me..
thx eh..


N i yah i try my best locking my body u know..
hahha..

will post it soon!

Filed under having  

0 comments: