rideBMX

afixridebmx

somerset trip

Saturday, May 2, 2009 by afiq



+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Yesterday...

gt appt wif khalis n irfan to somerset park..
must go there alone...they nvr solat..hayoo..

woke up at 11am..took a bath n start packing for e town trip..
then i find my bike beg...kinda lost..search for it for at least 30mins..
lastly i found it inside my helmet box..`luckily`

then i make my way to pasir ris mrt..
dismantle e front wheelset..
put e bike & e front wheelset inside e bike beg..
then i was really frustrated when i found out that i forgot to bring my ez-link card!
wtf!
i didnt want to go bk home just to take e ezlink card..
so i used up cash instead..

N yah ppl were staring at me..
i dont blame them..coz is kinda of weird me carrying e big bike beg..
but e problem is - is it possible to go in e mrt with e bike beg??
they smrt used to allowed, but then they banned it..
so i was hoping nothing would get in my way..
i get pass through it!no problems at all..

then alight at eunos mrt..
go to darul aman mosque..
did my friday prayers..

then on otw to e mosque i received a msg from cik Rashid(i know him from mosque-know him for about 2 yrs-he work as a taxi driver)
he wants to have lunch wif me..
i say yes..

so after friday prayer..
he fectch me..then we go eat @ CMK
eat briani ..delicious!
then he offered to sent me to somerset skatepark..
yah!

so reach there arnd 4+
talk2..
n yah i long time nvr play park..
then...do our 'stuff '

then yq.wilson,adrian,reuben
all come..btw they all play r east rider
n we are close...n know each other well..

the best thing about e park..
theres 2 girl skaters..
1 is malay another is chinese..
e malay look 'fierce'
e chinese looks hot n chantek..

then i was waxing e thing..
she came n sit beside me..

she:hey..
me:(smile-look arnd)was wondering is she talking to me??
she:r u new here
me:yah..i rarely come here
she:ouh..so how long have u been into bmx?
me:just started actually..
she:how old r u?
me:going to 17,u?
she:19,u r schooling at where?
me:telok kurau,u?
she:2nd yr at Singapore Poly..
khalis:eh afiq..flirting nmpk!
afiq:diam ah!
she: u malay uh?
me: yeah!
then...silent for a moments..
she smile at me...afiq almost melt ^_^''

khalis:afiq lincah ah..we are going to play streets!
me:k!(kacaw btol ah)hmm..
me:hey gtg..bye
she: bye..see ya arnd..
me: smile...


then she turn arnd n wave..

adrian:wah..u saw tt?e skaters girl wave @ me sia..
khalis:eh ..u shiok sendiri..
adrian: i know kau jealous..
khalis:she wave at afiq bodo..
adrian: huh? confem bo?
khalis:yah! she just now talk to afiq sia..
adrian:afiq! gt ner no. or nt?
me: no lah..just talking nt flirting leh..


hahha..wah happy giler sia aku..shes hot!nt to mention cool!
n shes chinese babe!!! then i took her picha from behind only..
most memorable moments u know..
n my frens jealous....[laughs]
n e worse part of it i didnt know her name??

heres e picha..
shes e 1 tt sit down..that thing..




so heres some of e vids..(nt much)











theres more interesting things that are nt caught on phone cam.
all e vids a phone quality..
thanks to my sis who bring e camera to her east coast park ..
very angry wif her sia! i told every 1 in my house tt im using e camera tmrw..
n she still use it!

not to mention..so mant security n authorities were chasing on us
hahha..

n go bk wif khalis n irfan..


another great day..yeah!!

Filed under having  

0 comments: