rideBMX

afixridebmx

dier pikir klakar.

Sunday, September 6, 2009 by afiq

TO > *&%$

*&%$ ehjgnnkmcmphmah-u r interested in photography...

afiq> at least im nt a pussy just like u..coward - don have name is it? ass hole.

*&%$ u dont reconize me ass hole !! i tell u my name no use rite . so no need intros . btw i statting the facts !

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+


U stating facts?what u mean by that?
u didnt see any of my photography yet? n now u r judging me?
aint that stupid..? eh come lah..

is my interest eh does it disturb you in anyway ?NO!

i bet u are no better than me..
coz what? real photographer dont criticizes others photography.
they only give advise..not criticism!

The truth u are just jealous of my life, my interest, etc
so get a life eh little asshole..
n stop the pussy attitude okey..

nk step stating facts konon..
pikir balek uh..perangai budak2 uh eh ..


Filed under having  

0 comments: